PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
PF Home | International_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 Development Updates
 lk8000 version 7.2.1 many crash
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author  Topic Next Topic  

pierfax
Pterodattilo

Italy
1030 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2022 :  11:42:54  Show Profile  Visit pierfax's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ciao,
I use lk from early versions and installed in several device. Now I use android with a fantastic galaxy note 8, for me the BEST android devce on flight to use, Cheaper and with a lot of visibility with sun.
This version on LK8000, the 7.2.1 is terrible! I neve had a lot of crash on my device like this version. I don't know why but as far as I'm concerned it doesn't work and it's a problem in flight.
I honestly believe that the real problem is the connection with the on-board computer and with the flar. I realized after numerous tests and problems, that every time I was looking for a flar hook or something like that it went to freeze.
I hoper Brouno and other frieds will hep me and other peopele to solve this bug.
thanks a lot for your fantastic work!

Pier

Pier Fassina

davesalmon
Pterodattilo

United Kingdom
1587 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2022 :  13:42:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It might be worth updating to 7.3.16, it works for me on my phone, Nokia 8 running Android 9, but so have all the previous versions.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Suggerimenti dello staff:

Note legali (italiano):
Privacy Policy Cookie Policy

PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - P.I. 05264240960