PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 Change requests and new features list
 AIRSPACE pause/silence/snooze
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vansoestNL
Pulcino

Netherlands
6 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2021 :  17:54:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear developers,

The airbase (EHDL) I fly from has a CTR with neighbouring sectors. It's my home field and I don't need the airspace messages. There are so many messages it keeps blocking my thermal help. The ACK button does not seem to help.

Could you add a Pause/Silence/Snooze button as an overlay to snooze the messages like 15 minutes or so?
Other ways I can think of is to disable all the airspaces before the start, but I have to do that every flight. Or I have to go in the airspace file and change the class from D to F or G. F and G airspace I have turned off messages for.

Thank you,

Jeroen

Jeroen van Soest
Zweefvliegclub Deelen

vansoestNL
Pulcino

Netherlands
6 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2021 :  20:49:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did find the "airspace changes - persistent" option, so I can disable the appropriate airspaces one time.
There's also the option to cycle the airspace from the Config menu, but you have to click it like 5 times to get the "airspace - all off" option.
I would still be great to toggle the airspace with one button quickly during flight.

Jeroen van Soest
Zweefvliegclub Deelen
Go to Top of Page

AlphaLima

Germany
1978 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2021 :  11:02:18  Show Profile  Visit AlphaLima's Homepage  Reply with Quote
???
Menue -> Display 1/3 -> Airspace off/on

have you tried the Display Options Auto and All below?

also watch video from 4:20min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFl3pwBNvPY

and you can configure the different multimaps with different airspace visibility

You should also have a look at the Airspace Management an Airspace Group Acknowledge (Page 7 + 8)
https://lk8000.it/manual/LK8000_v72_Manual.pdf

Edited by - AlphaLima on 04/06/2021 09:18:17
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy