PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 Developers
 Information about file formats ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bre901
Pulcino

France
37 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2020 :  10:45:49  Show Profile  Visit Bre901's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi

I'm a former glider pilot, only flying Condor now.

I have developed some utilities for Condor, including a task converter for XCSoar.
I have recently received requests for a similar tool for LK8000 (condor2nav which is still referenced on your site is not used anymore)

I'm starting to write an LK8000-writer but I can't find any information on the LK8000 page about file formats (searched in the FOUR manuals) ... and the contact link is broken

I could obviously search the source code (someone already helped me a bit) but I hope someone on this forum has the information easily available :

Task file :

1/ Is it possible to have different sector types for waypoints ?
2/ I have identified the "style" fields which corresponds to the same field in a .cup file
3/ From the source code, we found out that the "flag" is "2" or "5" if "style" is 5
4/ what does the "format" stand for ? (only saw "2" in the files I saw)
5/ is it possible to add a "comment" field in the waypoint record ?
(Condor allows to define altitude limits for waypoints and has non-standard "window" waypoints - in that case the "comment" field allows to store more information)

ACF file :
What are the possible values for : "AircraftCategory1" and
"AircraftType1"

Many thanks in advance !!

Edited by - Bre901 on 11/05/2020 10:46:16

brunotl
Pterodattilo

France
1096 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2020 :  16:52:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
to start this is a begining of format document i've made few years ago : https://github.com/brunotl/LK8000/wiki/TaskFile

additional info : LK8000 also support "cup" and "gpx" task file format.
Go to Top of Page

Bre901
Pulcino

France
37 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2020 :  19:36:57  Show Profile  Visit Bre901's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks !
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy