PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 Development Updates
 PC Beta Version - Touch screen needs double tap
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JBlyth
Aquilotto

Australia
229 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2020 :  17:13:26  Show Profile  Visit JBlyth's Homepage  Reply with Quote
With the PC version of LK8000, it seems that the "map" screen needs a double tap each time to activate an action when using a touch screen.At least this seems to be the case with my Microsoft Surface Book 2 and Microsoft Go.

Interestingly, the various Config buttons function as expected with a single tap. Version 7.0 also exhibits the same double tap map screen requirement.

Is this by design, or is there someway to make the map page screen respond to a single tap? I would like to use my Surface Go as an LK8000 screen for Condor2.

[Edit:- Just to clarify, on the map screen, if you use your finger to tap the touch screen, it needs a double tap to do anything. If you use a mouse, then it is a single tap]

Many thanks,
John in Sunny Carnarvon, Western Australia

Edited by - JBlyth on 26/04/2020 02:23:48

brunotl
Pterodattilo

France
1090 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2020 :  14:42:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you need to check touch screen setting of you're laptop...
Go to Top of Page

JBlyth
Aquilotto

Australia
229 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2020 :  03:42:12  Show Profile  Visit JBlyth's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Brunotl,

Just to confirm:- A double tap is only required on the main MAP screen, never the menu pages. Menu pages all work with the normal single tap.

I have checked for any touch screen settings on both my Microsoft devices that may affect the need to double tap, and I can't find any - only the double tap speed. Adjusting that makes no difference. Do you have any suggestions?

Cheers
John

Go to Top of Page

brunotl
Pterodattilo

France
1090 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2020 :  10:28:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
we only manage left button up and down windows event, so you're touch screen don't send this message all the time for simple tap.

you can check that :
https://www.softwareok.com/?seite=faq-Windows-10&faq=169
Go to Top of Page

JBlyth
Aquilotto

Australia
229 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2020 :  13:19:32  Show Profile  Visit JBlyth's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Brunotl,

I have tried changing the double tap timing already, without it making any difference.

It is interesting that the config menu items etc all work correctly with a single tap..

[Edit:- I forgot to mention that mouse clicks work normally.]

Edited by - JBlyth on 27/04/2020 15:43:51
Go to Top of Page

brunotl
Pterodattilo

France
1090 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2020 :  19:57:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
without laptop with touch screen it's hart to help you, all event are managed in same way...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy