PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 General Support
 Android and confguration file
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

freewing70
Pterodattilo

Italy
1268 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2020 :  17:27:16  Show Profile  Visit freewing70's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello experts,

I finally left my old V2 on WinCE to go on Android.

QUESTION #1
I now reconfigured everything on my new device.
The question is: if I want to copy the settings from an Android device to another, what shall I do? Is there a spcefic file I can simply copy from a device to another?

QUESTION #2
Where on Android are located the language files (on WinCE the simply where saved in _Language directory)?

Thanks a lot
Enrico

- enrico

AlphaLima

Germany
1978 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2020 :  21:10:24  Show Profile  Visit AlphaLima's Homepage  Reply with Quote
#1 yes you can copy the configuration (if it is from V7 or higher)
#2 on android it has the same directory structure, but you need a file explorer such as total commander to go into the directory level.
it is something like
/storage/emulated/0/LK8000
Go to Top of Page

davesalmon
Pterodattilo

United Kingdom
1620 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2020 :  23:43:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've just been having a similar problem after I decided to factory re-set my old phone for Condor, and start again. I could see everything on the phone using the File Manager, but couldn't see them on the PC when connected by usb. I had selected file transfer mode. However Bruno suggested re-booting, so I did that, and the folders and files were there on the PC in File Explorer, and could be copied, changed, replaced etc.
I did find that you could not copy folders from one Android device to another, but a work round was to copy them from one Android device to a holding folder on the PC desktop, then copy them again from there, and paste into the second Android device.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy