PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 Change requests and new features list
 Auto-switch to pan-mode (OBSOLETE)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

AlphaLima

Germany
1978 Posts

Posted - 22/03/2019 :  22:44:34  Show Profile  Visit AlphaLima's Homepage  Reply with Quote
original post from Slople (was deleted accidently)

Hey

I'm Raphael from Switzerland, paragliding pilot, building my own devices based on Kobo/AirWhere/Bluefly. So far using XCSoar (and even built my own fork of it for enhancements for PG), but looking to switch to LK8000. Amazing work!

I have one feature-request that many of my friends also wish for:

In Main-Map-Mode, switch to panning mode of map when dragging the map with your finger, and switch back to normal mode after a timeout of n (configurable?) seconds. This would make the interface even more turbulence-proof, then having to access a menu or button for this! :)

Best regards
Raphael

Edited by - AlphaLima on 22/03/2019 22:50:29

AlphaLima

Germany
1978 Posts

Posted - 22/03/2019 :  22:48:24  Show Profile  Visit AlphaLima's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The map area is reserved for zooming and multiselect, but you can assign PAN to a custom key (e.g. center button bar)
You can find custom keys on Config Page 10 -> Cunfigure Custon Keys

Edited by - AlphaLima on 22/03/2019 22:48:37
Go to Top of Page

Slople
Pulcino

8 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2019 :  20:19:50  Show Profile  Visit Slople's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks!
What I ment was that a "long press" on the map area could switch to pan-mode. That should be doable and would be intuitive?

Will try your workaround, though.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy