PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 General Support
 Moving forward and backwards in a replay
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

evanspj
Pulcino

Australia
49 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2018 :  05:32:40  Show Profile  Visit evanspj's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Is there a way to move forward and back in time when replaying a flight from the IGC file (SIMULATE > CONFIG 2/3 > LOGGER REPLAY) on Android.

It would also be excellent if there was a replay head that allowed you to move back and forward in the replay similar to forward and back in a video. Perhaps even using the VOLUME UP or VOLUME DOWN buttons on most phones and devices. Another possibility would be to be able to enter a negative number for replay speed.

Also is there a way to hide the LOGGER REPLAY box (and then have it reappear) so I can get a screen grab of the original screen at that point in the flight.

Thanks again for your excellent LK8000 software.
Peter Evans

AlphaLima

Germany
1978 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2018 :  11:22:22  Show Profile  Visit AlphaLima's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hmm,
this is a lot work and will take some time.
On a PC as work arround you can replay a IGC (or NMEA) File and feed LK8000 via a serial port. There are tools with such "Cameralike Control" functionality and much more comfort (skip thermsals, Barogramm etc.) Things we can't add to LK8000.
http://ywtw.de/igcsim.html (unfortunetly the Google Earth insterface does not work anymore, but replaying is still possible)
download still available here:
http://ywtw.de/wresources/IGCGeSetup.exe

similar tools are
GpsarPro, SeeYou

for feeding the data into LK8000 you might need a null modem cable (COM0COM will do the job)

Edited by - AlphaLima on 01/12/2018 11:12:59
Go to Top of Page

mana
Pulcino

33 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2020 :  23:18:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Old post, but I found it today!

I jus got LK8000 to replay the NMEA stream from IGC Flight Replay to my Android via Bluetooth. Very cool. Too bad there's no map displayed on Windows to position the replay on a specific area - I'll try GpsarPro and SeeYou, unless new options came up since Noc 2018 - @AlphaLima?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy