PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 General Support
 LXNav S100 - LK8000 task Declaration failed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

wrogers
Pulcino

USA
80 Posts

Posted - 14/01/2021 :  06:25:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
falchettogiallo,

Thank you for the LXNav S100 and Nano declaration investigation. Your final solution will be investigated by me with my S100 in the Spring when flying. For sure... I'm going to carefully check my LK8000 declaration to the S100 recorder ! ... to verify this

Walt Rogers WX Discus 2a

Walter Rogers
Palmdale, California
Discus 2a "WX"
Go to Top of Page

brunotl
Pterodattilo

France
1090 Posts

Posted - 14/01/2021 :  10:55:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by falchettogiallo

This is the end..

Very very sad.. I think I did all I could do.. :(

I must say that, after I obtained support from LX Navigation during all the 2019 winter and convinced them to provide you with an ERA vario for development puposes, now I tried this action with LXNAV to obtain also their support... I think it's enough..

Ciao!

UPDATE: This morning I received an email from LXNAV, just a few words:
"We must update the protocol document"

i don't understand the signification of "I think it's enough.."
can you explain ?
Go to Top of Page

falchettogiallo
Pulcino

Italy
41 Posts

Posted - 15/01/2021 :  14:41:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by brunotl

i don't understand the signification of "I think it's enough.."
can you explain ?

I wanted to say that I'm tired of fighting in order to obtain support by LXNAV or LX Navigation..
They look at me as if I'm disturbing them..
So, if they are not interested in having proud customers, it's their problem... I will not fight anymore.. It's enough..

Ciao! ;)
Go to Top of Page

falchettogiallo
Pulcino

Italy
41 Posts

Posted - 13/02/2021 :  14:38:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Anyway, I found a solution:

in the S100 as in NANO or all the LX instruments, there is a SETUP MENU to define the DEFAULT zone type for START, POINTS and FINISH.
In this way, as far as my tasks usually have LINE START and LINE END, LK8000 can send the task declaration without specifying the zone types: the logger will use the DEFAULT types accordingly...

Ciao!

Hello, this morning I had the opportunity to test this procedure and I confirm it's working! So, if your task have line start and stop and same sector type for all other points, just use the default "observation zones setup" menu. Your declared tasks will then be correct.

Ciao!
Go to Top of Page

wrogers
Pulcino

USA
80 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2021 :  03:27:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

in the S100 as in NANO or all the LX instruments, there is a SETUP MENU to define the DEFAULT zone type for START, POINTS and FINISH.
In this way, as far as my tasks usually have LINE START and LINE END, LK8000 can send the task declaration without specifying the zone types: the logger will use the DEFAULT types accordingly...

Ciao!

Hello, this morning I had the opportunity to test this procedure and I confirm it's working! So, if your task have line start and stop and same sector type for all other points, just use the default "observation zones setup" menu. Your declared tasks will then be correct.

Ciao!

Does that mean it does not matter what you say in the LK8000 start, stop line/circle or TP sectors... the S100 will not see it. Just make sure you use the S100 default "observation zones setup" menu?

Walter Rogers
Palmdale, California
Discus 2a "WX"
Go to Top of Page

falchettogiallo
Pulcino

Italy
41 Posts

Posted - 25/02/2021 :  13:50:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by wrogers

quote:

quote:

Ciao!

Ciao!

Does that mean it does not matter what you say in the LK8000 start, stop line/circle or TP sectors... the S100 will not see it. Just make sure you use the S100 default "observation zones setup" menu?

Exactly!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.13 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy