PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 Hardware
 V3-update
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

lawrence
Pulcino

United Kingdom
86 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2016 :  21:13:26  Show Profile  Visit lawrence's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Bier - thank you for the post and kind words, all the points you mentioned above are what we wanted to give our customers. I will try make sure we have angled USB connectors. Glad to hear your V1 is still going strong, appreciate your loyalty. Kind regards Lawrence
Go to Top of Page

Marco from Hangar 5
Pterodattilo

Netherlands
886 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2016 :  00:02:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

With the RJ45 port, will it be wired to the IGC standard, so a FLARM output or whatever IGC certified logger, can be hooked up directly without any adapters/converters? And will this port also be able to receive power (3V or 12V) from the logger? Will this port also be suitable to plug in these 6 pin RJ12 connectors? (Like a Flarm red box can be used with RJ12 or RJ45 connectors, with pin 1 and 2 12V; pin 7 and 8 GND)

If so, this would make the connection of the V3 with the ships navigation so much easier! In my case ONE cable for power and data, two way communication with the red box (the red box is the IGC certified logger in my case).

Marco
BU (PH-588)
Mini Nimbus HS7, s/n 039
http://www.zweef.nl/
Zweefvliegcentrum Noordkop, NETHERLANDS
Go to Top of Page

nicolas53
New Entry

France
1 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2016 :  18:04:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Lawrence,

The development of the V3 is making good progress ?

Thank in advance
Go to Top of Page

pegasus
Pulcino

United Kingdom
14 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2017 :  21:28:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lawrence, could I ask for an update on the status of the V3 project, no news since you said 9 months ago that it was nearly complete?

If the project is closed please can you let us know?
Go to Top of Page

cstampler
Pulcino

29 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2020 :  16:12:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Lawrence, i'd like to second pegasus' request. In april 2016 you wrote me that V3 is 'nearing completion'. Is the project still alive?

Thx & regards,

Chris.

LK8000 6.0 // Vertica 2 // Internal GT Altimeter // Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy