PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
PF Home | International_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 General Support
 High Resolution LK Maps available on Condor Club
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author  Topic Next Topic  

JBlyth
Aquilotto

Australia
211 Posts

Posted - 19/11/2022 :  09:51:38  Show Profile  Visit JBlyth's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have just finished uploading 55 high resolution LK8000 maps for Condor 2 covering most of the more used maps in Condor competitions.

No doubt these may also be of use to glider pilots flying in the real world as well.

Go to https://www.condor.club/srchgoodies/166/ and select "Family" as "LK8000 map".

As a very long time user of LK8000, I hope these maps will be of some use to other LK8000 lovers.

I have generated these maps with "LK Maps Desktop", that wonderful utility by Tonino Tarsi. Unfortunately the links to the software are all broken, as is the Open Street Maps portion of the software. I would like to revive it if I can.

I have been unsuccessful in contacting Tonino so far, so if anyone knows how I might contact him, I would be most grateful.

Cheers
John in Sunny Carnarvon - Western Australia
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.18 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Suggerimenti dello staff:

Note legali (italiano):
Privacy Policy Cookie Policy

PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - P.I. 05264240960