PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
PF Home | International_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 Hardware
 Kobo Forma progress
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Enders13
Pulcino

United Kingdom
85 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2022 :  01:58:12  Show Profile  Visit Enders13's Homepage  Reply with Quote
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Uptz7zHLdNTyHisq7

So I have the latest bluefly TTL V22 and managed to pull the back off my forma. There's only one uart and it's working on TTYmcx0. The issues I'm having is when a wire is connected to the kobo's RX it won't start. I've tried a diode no luck. I have to have a switch on the RX line (TX from bluefly) and once LK boots up I can turn on and it works. I'm having intermittent luck with the bluefly conf in terminal. Sometimes I have to press the bluefly buttton to get into the BF conf menue and then not always getting all pages. Strange.

I've had hangs too. I've tried 7.2 and the latest 7.3.20 with no firm advantage between the two.

I'm wondering if the Kobo I bought second hand is not somehow faulty, it runs as a kobo fine.

That's it for now, I want to put Airwhere and FLarm on like my previous setup so that's another day.

If anyone can help with the immediate issues I'd be grateful.

Edited by - Enders13 on 05/08/2022 02:02:02

Enders13
Pulcino

United Kingdom
85 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2022 :  19:11:00  Show Profile  Visit Enders13's Homepage  Reply with Quote
So no one has any idea how to get round the boot up hang while connected to the TX of the kobo?
Go to Top of Page

brunotl
Pterodattilo

France
950 Posts

Posted - 14/08/2022 :  15:34:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Add switch on TX line ?
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.21 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Suggerimenti dello staff:

Note legali (italiano):
Privacy Policy Cookie Policy

PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - P.I. 05264240960