PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 General Support
 Version 7.0 not opening
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

juliet echo
New Entry

2 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2019 :  23:01:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been running V 6.0b for a couple of years without a problem. I tried to update to V 7.0 today and I cannot get the PPC2003 executable to run. I get an error message when I double click on the executable that says there is a component missing in the PPC2003 executable and is unable to run the program. I can replace the V 7.0 executable with a V 6.0 executable and get it to run however. I am running LK8000 on a LX Minimap device. Any suggestions?

kuenze
Pulcino

Austria
10 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2019 :  15:35:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

i have the same problem - could you solve it? greetings kuenze

quote:
Originally posted by juliet echo

I have been running V 6.0b for a couple of years without a problem. I tried to update to V 7.0 today and I cannot get the PPC2003 executable to run. I get an error message when I double click on the executable that says there is a component missing in the PPC2003 executable and is unable to run the program. I can replace the V 7.0 executable with a V 6.0 executable and get it to run however. I am running LK8000 on a LX Minimap device. Any suggestions?

Go to Top of Page

brunotl
Pterodattilo

France
1090 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2019 :  20:45:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
both on LX minmap device ?

if i don't make mistake lxminimap is CE5.0 device, so you should use PNA version instead of PPC2003...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy