PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 General Support
 Traffic on map
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

davesalmon
Pterodattilo

United Kingdom
1620 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2019 :  17:54:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't use Profiles, I have 3 LK8000 programs on my V2, 2 for different configurations for a 2 seater, and another for a single seater. They are identical apart from the gliders and the device. However, the two 2-seater programs show the traffic on map and Multimap 5 in Sim, but the single seater program does not, even though, like the others, traffic on map is enabled on Config p13.
I can enable MM5 using Custom Menu, but no gliders show up there or on the map, and after re-opening LK8000 it has to be enabled again..
It has worked for years, so don't know why it doesn't now, there must be something simple that I#m missing. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

davesalmon
Pterodattilo

United Kingdom
1620 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2019 :  20:03:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As no one seems able to suggest anything, I have assumed that the executable must have got corrupted. So, as the 3 programs are identical apart from the things mentioned above, I copied one of the working ones complete, changed the glider and device settings, and it works. Having established that it works, I have then deleted the faulty program.
To explain why I use 3 programs rather than profiles, whichever configuration (profile) I need, I just have one shortcut on the V2 desktop to press, and the correct LK8000 opens.
BTW, is the LK8000 website no longer updated, it still shows V6 as the current version, and I couldn't find where to download V7 again.
Go to Top of Page

brunotl
Pterodattilo

France
1090 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2019 :  20:36:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
have you a backup of faulty program ? if yes please send it to me ...

LK8000 website are not updated, it's problem, but we hope to find solution for that ...

V7 can be found :
- on "Play Store" for android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.lk8000.beta
- in GitHub repository for all other platform : https://github.com/LK8000/LK8000/releases/tag/7.0

Edited by - brunotl on 07/02/2019 20:36:42
Go to Top of Page

Aeronemo
Pulcino

France
18 Posts

Posted - 29/05/2020 :  17:02:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I can see no more friends on maps (friends from livetrack24). The live track works correctly and "traffic on map" is enabble.
I don't know if problem come from version > 7 of Lk8000 or from livetrack24 server.

LK8000 on Galaxy Note4.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.13 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy