PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 Development Updates
 Live tracker has stopped working (Android)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

evanspj
Pulcino

Australia
49 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2018 :  04:51:35  Show Profile  Visit evanspj's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have been using your excellent LK8000 to send my current position to livetrack24.com for several years. Unfortunately something appears to have stopped working.

I have the following settings entered via CONFIG 2/3 > LK8000 SETUP > PILOT SETUP:
LIVE TRACKER LOG INTERVAL = 60 secs
TRACKING MODE = permanent (for testing)
LT SERVER = WWW.LIVETRACK24.COM
PORT = 8000
USER = <my livetrack24 username>
PASSWORD = <my livetrack24 username>

Should the port be 80 or 8000?
Is there any other configuration that I need to do in LK8000?
Has anyone else had a problem with WWW.LIVETRACK24.COM or have a suggestion for how I might trouble shoot this?

Thanks in advance for any assistance,
Peter Evans

brunotl
Pterodattilo

France
1090 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2018 :  12:17:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you need to use PORT = 80
Go to Top of Page

evanspj
Pulcino

Australia
49 Posts

Posted - 16/11/2018 :  01:24:00  Show Profile  Visit evanspj's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your reply brunotl.

I've changed the port to 80 but the live track is still not recorded on WWW.LIVETRACK24.COM

Are there any other configurations that I need to set?
Go to Top of Page

evanspj
Pulcino

Australia
49 Posts

Posted - 16/11/2018 :  06:41:29  Show Profile  Visit evanspj's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just discovered that I need to set the LT SERVER to LIVETRACK24.COM (without the WWW.) for it to work.

Once this is set correctly you can enter SIMULATION mode and start a flight and then go to the LIVETRACK24.COM site to see your track.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy