PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 General Support
 Problem downloading
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

davesalmon
Pterodattilo

United Kingdom
1620 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2014 :  15:02:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I tried to help a friend to download the full version 4.0b from the website this morning, onto his laptop, to show him how to run LK8000 on it. and tried to open LK8000 using the PC executable. We then got the error message about not being able to write to the card, which doesn't seem very relevant to a laptop, running W7.
Downloaded and unzipped again, and got exactly the same result. I've never had this problem before.

dg500
Pulcino

Germany
65 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2014 :  10:30:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In the announcement of 4.1F Paolo writes about this wrong errormsg. The cause can be a missing System folder.

HTH
Frank
Go to Top of Page

davesalmon
Pterodattilo

United Kingdom
1620 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2014 :  13:46:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm fairly certain the System folder was there, along with all the others. It all works fine when I've tried back at home on my PC, so I assume something went wrong (twice) during the download. We were using a very slow connection. I've suggested to my friend that he does it back at his home, now he knows how to do it.
Dave
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.13 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy