PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 General Support
 HP 31x Unlock LK8000 v2 Edition!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

a.durbin
Aquilotto

USA
203 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2010 :  03:16:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, I have the LK8000 folder in the SD root but I've been keeping the LK8000 executables also in the SD root. I don't remember why I did it that way, perhaps because it was easier to start them. Maybe the instructions changed and I didn't keep up.

Anyway the point of the post was to confirm that if the path spec matches the actual file name and location it all works fine for me.

Installing this interface prompted me to check what else I had not updated and I found the new sounds folder. I now have to change the very annoying task start sound to something more pleasant!

Andy (GY)
Go to Top of Page

parapenT1sta
Pterodattilo

Portugal
1864 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2010 :  03:26:05  Show Profile  Visit parapenT1sta's Homepage  Click to see parapenT1sta's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Can you confirm that TaskBar, Filemanager, restart and Off buttons are working?
Go to Top of Page

davesalmon
Pterodattilo

United Kingdom
1620 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2010 :  08:18:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes all are working, and the Navigation button opens the car nav, it is only LK not working, and I'm sure the paths are corr4ect.
Go to Top of Page

parapenT1sta
Pterodattilo

Portugal
1864 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2010 :  13:57:00  Show Profile  Visit parapenT1sta's Homepage  Click to see parapenT1sta's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Can you check the LK8000 runtime.log file after the first attempt?
Go to Top of Page

a.durbin
Aquilotto

USA
203 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2010 :  19:35:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The BT button only sems to work once for me. If I exit BT Manager using the "U turn" icon I am returned to the unlock menu but the BT button no longer works. After a reset it works again, but only once.

Anyone else see this?

Andy (GY)
Go to Top of Page

parapenT1sta
Pterodattilo

Portugal
1864 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2010 :  20:02:04  Show Profile  Visit parapenT1sta's Homepage  Click to see parapenT1sta's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
That's true! That's why I put the taskbar button where you can control Bluetooth on the taskbar, if you exit the bluetooth that's on the taskbar you will be able to open the bluetooth menu again using the button.

But you can access to the bluetooth manager pressing the bluetooth icon that's close to the clock

Edited by - parapenT1sta on 30/08/2010 21:54:45
Go to Top of Page

parapenT1sta
Pterodattilo

Portugal
1864 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2010 :  02:17:00  Show Profile  Visit parapenT1sta's Homepage  Click to see parapenT1sta's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
New version is available with Battery Status.
Go to Top of Page

avx
New Entry

3 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  12:32:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,

Great interface!, but I must have done something wrong.

LK8000, bluetooth and Navigator works but the others don't works

When I click on "off" button for example : there is this message :

Cannot find 'off' (or one of its components) make shure the path and filename are correct and that all the required librairies are awalable

I prefer to use iGO8( this program is on the SD card with LK8000 and works)

But I would like to add an iGO8 button !!

Thanks for posting!

Jean-Louis

Go to Top of Page

parapenT1sta
Pterodattilo

Portugal
1864 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  14:37:11  Show Profile  Visit parapenT1sta's Homepage  Click to see parapenT1sta's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Where did you put the LK8000? It has to be on the SD Card root and has to be a full version of the LK8000.

Check if you have the _CeUtilities folder with the Off.exe utility.

If you want you can add the iGo Button or simply put it instead of HP Navigator.

Go to the Launchpad\INI Files folder, and open the mainpage.ini with the Notepad, Then change this line: Command = \ResidentFlash\iPAQ\OS\os_starter.exe , to: Command = \SDMMC\iGo8\iGO8.exe

Edited by - parapenT1sta on 05/10/2010 14:59:09
Go to Top of Page

davesalmon
Pterodattilo

United Kingdom
1620 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  19:13:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Sergio, You may remember I couldn't get your original version to work. I've tried again with your latest version, the one with the battery indicator. Still the same. All the buttons work except the LK8000 ones. The Navigator button even opens the car nav program, which is not on the SD card but in the iPAQ flash memory. When I tap the Fly or Sim button, I get the Windows CE desktop for about 1 sec, the it goes back to your desktop with the buttons. Everything is placed exactly where it should be. Very frustrating. Perhaps 314s are different somehow.
Dave
Go to Top of Page

parapenT1sta
Pterodattilo

Portugal
1864 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  22:01:28  Show Profile  Visit parapenT1sta's Homepage  Click to see parapenT1sta's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Dave,

Do you have the command line point to \SDMMC\Launchpad\Shortcuts\LK8000FLY.exe? Try to change to \SDMMC\LK8000\LK8000-PNA.exe

Edited by - parapenT1sta on 18/10/2010 11:58:02
Go to Top of Page

avx
New Entry

3 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  23:29:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am very happy. All is on order.

Explanations :

When you said me " has to be a full version of the LK8000."

I intalled the last version and after all work.

For iGo8, I followed your instructions and it's ok

Many thanks.
Go to Top of Page

parapenT1sta
Pterodattilo

Portugal
1864 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2010 :  00:53:44  Show Profile  Visit parapenT1sta's Homepage  Click to see parapenT1sta's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You could be using an upgrade version and that software could be missing :)
Go to Top of Page

davesalmon
Pterodattilo

United Kingdom
1620 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2010 :  08:55:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nope, all that does is give me the Windows error message "Cannot find ...........". I've tried putting the "-" in the file name, I've removed the BT preload in case that was interfering, and still, all the buttons work except the 2 LK ones. I've downloaded again and unzipped in case something went wrong with that stage.
Dave
Go to Top of Page

parapenT1sta
Pterodattilo

Portugal
1864 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2010 :  13:15:35  Show Profile  Visit parapenT1sta's Homepage  Click to see parapenT1sta's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Cannot find?

Maybe it's something wrong with the shortcuts... Can you open the LK8000 using the icons on the Desktop created by the LK8000?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy