PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 Development Updates
 Is GliderTracker.org feeding to glidernet.org??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
JBlyth Posted - 12/07/2017 : 12:32:29
I have my feed working nicely to GliderTracker.org from LK8000, but suddenly I seem to have lost the line to glidernet.org and the others EXCEPT for Skylines.aero - which is still working nicely.

I have registered my LK8000 OGN feed as I have set it up in glidernet.org/hub Feed Configuration, but the only feed working is glidernet.org and Skylines.aero.

I thought it was all working a few days ago. Has something broken, or am I confusing myself again???

Cheers
John in Sunny Carnarvon - Western Australia
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
AlphaLima Posted - 06/09/2018 : 22:37:35
No, Glidertracker still works as expected.
This is a well known problem. The APRS trafic data is comming via specifc port 3389, this might be block e.g. by a firewall. If so you only see the map without traffic.
davesalmon Posted - 06/09/2018 : 16:03:37
Nothing to do with the above problem,or LK8000, but I am away from home using a laptop, not my usual desktop. At home, Glider tracker, Spot the glider, and KTrax all work, using the laptop, I can see nothing but the map on Glidertracker, but the other 2 still show gliders.
I have heard about the server overload, but this has gone on for 6 days now.
AlphaLima Posted - 17/08/2018 : 18:57:30
HUB service was down for a while due to heavy load caused by some competitions.
working now again!
Swap Posted - 16/08/2018 : 22:50:59
I think I got the same problem..
I can't see my position on both Glidertracker and Glidernet. LT24 works sometimes.. Only Skylines works fine.

LK8000 is configured to send to Glidertracker. The HUB is correct (got an OGN number, registered on Glidernet), same user ans pw than LK8000..

No idea now.. on Glidertracker, it seems there is no OGN pilots now, only Flram or ICAO.. maybe it's shutdown ?
JBlyth Posted - 13/07/2017 : 03:20:54
I think the problem is the Registration of my Device (Lk8000 running on Android) in http://ddb.glidernet.org/. I thought I would "do the right thing" and register my chosen feed address number, but perhaps I was wrong?????

If I don't register it, the feed from GliderTracker to Glidernet.org works fine. If I DO register it, it doesn't show on live.glidernet.org. I have now re-registered a new device number on http://ddb.glidernet.org/, but after 15 minutes or more the old unregistered number still shows up.

I haven't found out what is wrong with the registration, but I am trying different options.....

[EDIT]

This WORKED. I am not too sure where the problem was, but in this case working in the order described has all the feeds (including to SKylines.aero) working correctly.

Then I went back to my original GliderTracker account, set up the Feed to the NEW address number (6704) and that worked as well.

Perhaps the secret is to setup the ddb.glidernet.org first???

Cheers
John
AlphaLima Posted - 12/07/2017 : 19:44:59
no problem here, checkout D-KTCJ:
http://live.glidernet.org/#c=51.80089,6.36800&z=11
http://www.glidertracker.de/#nowelcome&lat=51.759&lon=6.291&z=12&id=053ECE59
JBlyth Posted - 12/07/2017 : 14:59:23
I have set the "FLARM" setting to OGM and a unique number and have no settings in the Spot box...

Skylines setting is correct. The OGM number I have chosen shows in the Glidertracker map, but nothing at all appears on glidernet.
AlphaLima Posted - 12/07/2017 : 14:48:24
if you're are visible on Glidertracker the APRS network is working.
which one?
SPOT or FLARM or LT24?
(ADS-B feed is not working at the moment)
JBlyth Posted - 12/07/2017 : 14:30:56
Yes it is set to permanent. The feed is working from Lk8000 to Glidertracker and Skyline.aero is working, just not to the others....

I am testing by driving my car around. Could it be something to do with altitude? The nearest hill for 140km is only 20m, and I haven't strapped on the oxygen to ascend that monster

Cheers
John
AlphaLima Posted - 12/07/2017 : 13:54:02
Still working nice for me!
Have you enabled permanent tracking (for testing) in Pilot setup?

PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy