PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 Development Updates
 Glideslope calculation

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
davesalmon Posted - 29/09/2020 : 20:46:05
I was flying locally today, not realising that the Android version had been updated to s. Because we were in a big blue hole, I was motoring to the clouds, and the Glidebar indication was increasing as expected.
After a few minutes it was showing over 1000 ft above glideslope to get Home with +600 ft, then suddenly it changed and showed that I was below glidesope.
Over the flight this happened, seemed to correct, and repeated several times. The distance and heights did not change when this happened,so it could only be something going wrong in the calculation. It happens in replay.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
AlphaLima Posted - 03/10/2020 : 18:51:37
https://github.com/LK8000/LK8000/releases/tag/7.1r
BravoLima Posted - 03/10/2020 : 13:37:02
Is version 7.1s also available for other platforms?
On this forum 7.1p is the latest version:
https://www.postfrontal.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9130
brunotl Posted - 30/09/2020 : 14:02:08
simpler way : put Aircraft and system profile and igc file and task file in archive and send it to me.
davesalmon Posted - 30/09/2020 : 13:20:54
Which settings do you need?
brunotl Posted - 30/09/2020 : 11:00:30
quote:
Originally posted by davesalmon

You are correct Bruno, when this happens Mc suddenly increases to around 10. I hadn't noticed that, because I had been on manual previously in v. p, so not expecting it. Auto Mc sertting was Both Final+Average. Running the same logger file, with Auto Mc off, it does not happen. Thanks.

i'm still interested by your setting, task and track to check if something is wrong with AutoMC ...
davesalmon Posted - 30/09/2020 : 10:53:35
You are correct Bruno, when this happens Mc suddenly increases to around 10. I hadn't noticed that, because I had been on manual previously in v. p, so not expecting it. Auto Mc sertting was Both Final+Average. Running the same logger file, with Auto Mc off, it does not happen. Thanks.
brunotl Posted - 30/09/2020 : 09:43:50
Arrival height depends of 4 value :
- Current Altitude
- Distance to Target
- Target Altitude
- MacCready settings

so check your AutoMC settings ...

if you can replicate in replay, please share your settings and igctrack and procédure to replicate...

PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy