PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 Development Updates
 new pre-release version 7.1p

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
AlphaLima Posted - 10/07/2020 : 12:22:28
7.1p

https://github.com/LK8000/LK8000/releases/tag/7.1p

Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.lk8000.test

-new FANET device driver
-fixed LX Nano Task declaration
-new LXNavigation EOS/ERA/LX10k driver
-hide airspace on map if upper limit is 0ft MSL (useful for area radio frequencies)
-support new Naviter CUP format
-changes lat/lon position in waypoint edit dialog
-receive polar coefiicients from LX devies
-removed takoff/landing for task declarations
-some bugfixes
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
brunotl Posted - 10/08/2020 : 12:18:46
quote:
Originally posted by davesalmon

I assume "name" and "title" are the same.
However I change it round so that "Code" (in the UK we say Trigraph, which is the turnpoint designation in the BGA list of waypoints), is the first field in the line. Then it is the code or trigraph that appears on the map, not the whole name, so less clutter.
I use a program called TPSelect to produce the file, then a small program devised by Tim Newport-Peace, to change the first field. You can do it in XL by manipulating a CSV, but Tim's is much easier.

cup file format descripton is available here :
http://download.naviter.com/docs/CUP-file-format-description.pdf
davesalmon Posted - 07/08/2020 : 15:06:10
However I change it round so that "Code" (in the UK we say Trigraph, which is the turnpoint designation in the BGA list of waypoints), is the first field in the line. Then it is the code or trigraph that appears on the map, not the whole name, so less clutter.
I use a program called TPSelect to produce the file, then a small program devised by Tim Newport-Peace, to change the first field. You can do it in XL by manipulating a CSV, but Tim's is much easier.
davesalmon Posted - 07/08/2020 : 15:05:45
brunotl Posted - 07/08/2020 : 09:57:55
quote:
Originally posted by andydasmith

Title,Code,Country,Latitude,Longitude,Elevation,Style,Direction,Length,Frequency,Description
"Abbot's Bromley","ABB",UK,5248.780N,00154.594W,328ft,1,,,,"Turn Point, Reservoir/B5013 E, E end of B5013 crossing water, 1.5 NMl W of town. Easy to find and on chart."

From BGA_2020.cup

this is known regression of 7.1p, with non-standard cup file...

waiting for new realease workarround is to replace first line of file

this :
Title,Code,Country,Latitude,Longitude,Elevation,Style,Direction,Length,Frequency,Description

must be replaced by this :
name,code,country,lat,long,elev,style,rwdir,rwlen,freq,desc

what tool is used to create your BGA_2020.cup ?
andydasmith Posted - 06/08/2020 : 22:23:58
"Abbot's Bromley","ABB",UK,5248.780N,00154.594W,328ft,1,,,,"Turn Point, Reservoir/B5013 E, E end of B5013 crossing water, 1.5 NMl W of town. Easy to find and on chart."

From BGA_2020.cup
brunotl Posted - 06/08/2020 : 12:20:11
quote:
Originally posted by andydasmith

I cannot select turn-points from cup files with this release (airfiels are found)

what is the first line of your turpoint file ?
andydasmith Posted - 06/08/2020 : 11:12:07
I cannot select turn-points from cup files with this release (airfiels are found)
AlphaLima Posted - 11/07/2020 : 09:53:09
Ahh sorry we're still in internal tests, will be released soon.
BravoLima Posted - 11/07/2020 : 07:16:54
Yes, I checked again this morning, on Google Play there is only v7.1o available.
AlphaLima Posted - 10/07/2020 : 23:49:43
???
have you tried the second link?
BravoLima Posted - 10/07/2020 : 19:30:38
Can you confirm that it is available for Android?
I tried installing the new version but couldn't find it on Google Play

PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy