PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 Development Updates
 Sound for Kobo

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
andydasmith Posted - 30/03/2020 : 14:52:08
Hi, I've added speech sound alerts to the open-source Cotswold vario project. It currently announces airpace warnings, GPS fix/no-fix, leg starts, landing and take-off information (as well as FLARM warnings). This has been done by editing the SOUND.TXT file held in the LK8000 configuration directory. This file contains 110 different warnings. It's not obvious what all these 110 warnings are for and I've not found a way of forcing them to be output on the bench. If anyone knows what the 110 are for or has an opinion which ones would be helpful to pilots I'll add the appropriate spoken messages to the Cotswold vario.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
andydasmith Posted - 31/03/2020 : 00:34:21
Thanks, turns out that the majority are not used. Think I've found the important ones
brunotl Posted - 30/03/2020 : 15:25:47
all sound is play using to function :
void LKSound(const TCHAR *lpName);
void PlayResource (const TCHAR* lpName);

if you search them in source code you will found when sound is played with witch "sound name"

PS : if you can publish the result for allow everyone to use result of your search, it's welcome ;-)

PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy