PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 Hardware
 LK8000 Android and IOIO

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
D-2402 Posted - 30/03/2018 : 16:34:07
Hi all,

I'm considering switching from xcsoar to lk8000. Installed it on my wayteq x995 (Android 4.4.2 / latest lk8000 from play store). Works fine in SIM mode and also works with internal gps. However lk800 refuses to speak to my Flarm and LX1600. Flarm is hooked to IOIO UART0 and LX1600 to UART1. This is an "old" IOIO - i.e. not OTG. Connection settings are identical to xcsoar. Yet no connection, no data visible in terminal. Tried both serial modes in the respective device set ups. No luck.

Does anyone have any pointers as to how to make lk8000 speak to my IOIO?

thanks
Torsten
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Alebu Posted - 03/12/2018 : 16:58:11
Hi All,
it is long time I'm trying to control my new radio KRT2 from LK8000 on Android 7 smartphone, via IOIO-OTG V2.2 board. While I succesfully linked Condor and AirGlide Vario S to LK8000, I never had any sort of communication among KRT2 and LK8000. I also tried the IOIO + BT connection. The BT pairing is not an issue but no any control to/from the KRT2.
Is there anybody that succesfully realized the KRT2/LK8000 connection via IOIO-OTG board?

Thanks
brunotl Posted - 31/03/2018 : 17:30:26
quote:
Originally posted by D-2402

Hi Bruno,

thanks for the rapid reply. I find this IOIO compatibility matrix quite confusing :-) If I upgraded my board, will it still run w/ xcsoar afterwards? Do you know? I can't seem to find the answer to that question in the docs.

regards
Torsten

yes no problem
D-2402 Posted - 30/03/2018 : 20:32:55
Hi Bruno,

thanks for the rapid reply. I find this IOIO compatibility matrix quite confusing :-) If I upgraded my board, will it still run w/ xcsoar afterwards? Do you know? I can't seem to find the answer to that question in the docs.

regards
Torsten
brunotl Posted - 30/03/2018 : 16:54:34
you say "old IOIO", so the problem come probably from IOIO firmware version
we use offical clinet IOIO library version 5.07, XCSoar use it's own version ( 5.04 with downgrade hardware requirement and some other change )

Client/Firmware compatibily table can be found here : https://github.com/ytai/ioio/wiki/Downloads

PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy