PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 General Support
 Waytec 960BT

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
BCW Posted - 04/01/2014 : 11:20:30
I installed LK8000 4.0b on my newly purchased Waytec 960BT. I was using LK8000 V2.0 before wo issues on a nameless chinese PNA which I destroyed mechanically by dropping it.
Starting the version 4.0b on the Waytec 960BT will result in a fatal error message "DEFAULT_MENU.TXT MISSING in SYSTEM Check System Install". I checked and the file is in the System Folder. I tried with the previous issues. V2.0 is starting. V3.0 has the same pb as 4.0. I did scan the forum but could not find another thread dealing with the issue. I apologize should I have missed this.
Any help possible?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
BCW Posted - 05/01/2014 : 00:35:27
My error was that I named the root folder LK8000_4.0b after renaming LK8000 it worked.

Thank you
Coolwind Posted - 04/01/2014 : 17:50:19
Suppose that you are "looking" at your root folder on PC, you should see LK8000 folder, and inside that one you should see _System and all the other folders.
The position of executables is not important as long as they are on the same device (card) where the LK8000 folder stands on the root.
A common mistake is to create an LK8000 folder that holds another LK8000 folder.
BCW Posted - 04/01/2014 : 12:25:45
Thank you for your quick answer. I had created a folder LK8000 in the root of the SD card which hosts all LK8000 subfolders and files. Do I have to copy everything directly to the root of the SD card? Which one of the exe files LK8000-PNA.exe, LKRUN-PNA.exe do I have to declare as NavPath for the GPS?
Coolwind Posted - 04/01/2014 : 12:04:39
if the file is in the system folder, then the system folder is not on the root directory of the card where the executable is located. Or you are running the executable not from the sd card.
I have the 960BT and there are no problems with it.

PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy