PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Argomenti principali
 Off Topic
 Calif meeting at Calcinate

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Buellsteven Posted - 09/05/2012 : 08:16:05
Cari amici,
My excuse for writing in English at the Italian section of the forum.
As somme of you know at the end of the month Calif gliders of europe will comme home again to it's birthplace.
From 26 Mai till 2 June are 8,9 gliders expected at the airfield at the lake,Calcinate.
It's designer,Mr Ferrarin is one of the manny guests,like Aermacchi testpilot Riccardo Durione and somme other.
We are invited by contessa Maria Fede Caproni on wensday 30 Mai to vissit to Museo Volandia,the place of construcion of all the gliders.A short ceremony will take place for ore guests,Mr Ferrarin and somme of the workers,test pilot and other who has contributed to the last production airplane of the Caproni group.

I know Conny and I have been just once in Alzate,and we have hoped several times to comme back.I'm going to try to meet with you.
But I also like to invite you to comme to Calcinate to have a look to the large nr of Caproni gliders.A sight you probably never got to see again...

Ore kind regards,
And hoping on a good drink tougether,

Steven

http://www.tschager-gold.it/segelflug/meeting2012.htm
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
michele Posted - 11/06/2012 : 10:41:46
Nice pictures Steven, thanks for your visit in Alzate.
I hope to see you soon.
Buellsteven Posted - 09/06/2012 : 19:29:05
Dear friends,
The Calif meeting at Calcinate was a big succes!
8 glider have been present,first time ever that manny Caproni's have been tougether.
We have been delighted by the presence of Ing Carlo Ferrarin,former Caproni test pilot Amleto Zanetti and the vissit of Count Achile Caproni di Taledo and his lovely wife!!
The ACAO gliderclub made all "impossible" possible by a FANTASTIC host athmosphere for us!!Roberto,Massimo,Umberto,Faibo,Nino...and all others have been realy fantastic.

Conny and I made a short vissit to Alzate and have been happy to see Lorenzo,Michele and somme others.

Italy have shown his true spirrit to us!Thanks all,for everything.And as I have sayed to somme,I will not wait that long annymore before returning to your wonderfull country.

Somme pictures to enjoy;
https://picasaweb.google.com/118182227456790016177/CaproniCalifMeeting2012#
michele Posted - 09/05/2012 : 09:51:27
We will meet in Calcinate for sure!
See you soon!

M-

PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy