PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 General Support
 Mio M400 rechargeable battery

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
aeroburg Posted - 12/05/2011 : 20:40:55
Hi, I am looking for a source for a Mio Moov M400 recharable battery and cannot find a supplier, even not at the Mitac website.
I found suppliers in the US, but they don't ship to Austria/Europe.
Who can tell a supplier in Europe or one overseas who is shipping to Europe?
Thx in advance Horst
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JPRosa Posted - 17/05/2011 : 12:57:27
During my flight tests, using connected to the same battery a LX20 and the Mio 400, I ended all flights with battery fully charged.
Marco from Hangar 5 Posted - 16/05/2011 : 21:59:05
I found out during my 6 hour travel from home in the Netherlands to Hoepen, that the car charger was not sufficient to keep the HD2 fully charged. TomTom quit just in time when we drove up the road to the airfield. Since the Mio has a similar very bright and big screen, I suspect this will happen with the Mio as well, when using a generic USB car charger.. better to have something more powerfull, like the power/data adapter from Glidertools. Also car adapters are notorious for bad electrical contacts.
JPRosa Posted - 16/05/2011 : 20:59:33
I prefer a convention battery 12v 7Ah connected to a power plug car style, so that you can use the Mio car charger. You can also use it to a logger, etc.
aeroburg Posted - 13/05/2011 : 14:44:49
Dear Allan and Sasa,
thanx a lot for your hints.
Will try the big battery.
best regards Horst
sasa Posted - 13/05/2011 : 01:21:16
quote:
Originally posted by Allan Broadribb

It is a T300-3 battery. It is also used in some Magellan GPS units so you should be able to find it.

Check the following link for details on replacing the battery. Good luck, Allan.

http://www.postfrontal.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4293&SearchTerms=battery,replace

In my M400 I put CS-MIOP350XL (1700mAh)
http://www.cameronsino.net/ProductInfo.asp?ItemNo=CS-MIOP350XL&brand=Mitac

here is few photos from this action

Allan Broadribb Posted - 12/05/2011 : 22:23:29
It is a T300-3 battery. It is also used in some Magellan GPS units so you should be able to find it.

Check the following link for details on replacing the battery. Good luck, Allan.

http://www.postfrontal.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4293&SearchTerms=battery,replace

PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy