PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 Development Updates
 Support from IMI-Gliding

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
MPusz Posted - 26/04/2011 : 15:41:23
IMI-Gliding (http://www.imi-gliding.com/en) provides a wide set of products for gliding.

Last week they kindly provided us ERIXX (http://www.imi-gliding.com/en/erixx-flight-recorder.html) IGC certified logger. Thanks to that we will be able to add full support for it in LK8000 really soon. We will also use the device to test the compatibility of all future releases so pilots using ERIXX and LK8000 will have the best integration possible all the time.

First impression is that ERIXX:
- is really small and lightweight
- it has USB connectivity built-in so it is easy to connect it to the PC or laptop
- it is able to power up PDA/PNA device through communication cable so there is no need for additional cable work and voltage converters
- it supports observation zones for task turnpoints (pilot is notified with a sound that he entered an OZ)
- IMI-Connect seems to be a really good piece of software
- communication protocol with the device is really fast (task declaration takes only 1-2 seconds)
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Romson Posted - 24/06/2011 : 21:34:41
I'm going to download 2.3b and I give it a try.
MPusz Posted - 03/06/2011 : 09:01:00
I am happy to announce that IMI-ERIXX support is provided in the latest LK8000 2.3a: http://www.postfrontal.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5192
MPusz Posted - 10/05/2011 : 14:31:10
Well, ERIXX support is implemented already and ready for tests. However we wait with 2.3a to tune new airspaces engine a bit more before releasing that version.
Romson Posted - 10/05/2011 : 14:06:04
I have just ordered ERIXX and Wayteq and I plan to use LK8000. I'm so happy to hear you are going to support ERIXX.

When shell we expect this to happen? :)

Thnks.

R.
kaaia Posted - 27/04/2011 : 17:37:27
Good news!

quote:
Originally posted by Marco from Hangar 5

Never heard of this manufacturer, but really looks good..

Not only looks good. It really is good. Erixx flight recorder is very user-friendly and easy-to-use piece of hardware. Thank you for supporting it.
Marco from Hangar 5 Posted - 27/04/2011 : 16:51:45
Never heard of this manufacturer, but really looks good.. Good to see some competion for EW, Volkslogger and LX, maybe the prices will come down for these loggers.

PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.13 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy