PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 Hardware
 Panel upgrade two seater

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
anipuma Posted - 15/09/2020 : 20:14:32
Hello to thé community.
I am in the process of upgrading our two seater panel.
We have one Cambridge 302 one swiss flarm ans a Becker Ar 6201.
Thé Idea is to get a serial connection for the two pilots using oudies 2. Mine with Lk8000#129351; and the second one with seeyou...
Possible i would prefer a setup able to in the future to manage Android sévices.
I have already red the interesting pages in the forum about radioactivity and the various possibilities. But i would your advices on how you would manage such project knowing that we would like to use the oudie Bt connection in order to limit wiring and preserve the ability to change hardware. Thank you all.
P.s: is there any projects using Esp32 Bt capacity.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
anipuma Posted - 17/09/2020 : 09:18:53
AlphaLima Posted - 16/09/2020 : 21:29:20
In theory it is possible to connect a second ESP32 via Wifi to the ESP32 Serial bridge and connect the Oudies to RS232 of the second ESP32
But afaik there is no firmware available for such second ESP32 setup.

Buy an Nokia8, you won't regret it, for sure!
anipuma Posted - 16/09/2020 : 12:06:30
Do you think there is any chance to achieve my goal using ESP 32?

Best regards
anipuma Posted - 15/09/2020 : 21:07:35
I AlphaLima. Many thanks for your quick response. I clearly agree that oudies are out dated but we don't plan to change them so quickly. We have to buy a xponder first...
This is why i was looking first around the bluetooth ability of the Esp 32 before switching to wifi with newer devices.
AlphaLima Posted - 15/09/2020 : 20:26:20
Oudies are pretty outdated and slow.
I would recomend to switch to Android/Kobo. Also Naviter (SeeYou) has now a basic Android version.
This fact and the double seater in mind, I recomend a ESP32Serial bridge setup.
https://github.com/AlphaLima/ESP32-Serial-Bridge

perfect glue hardware to connect three devices(FLARM, Vario, Radio) to mutiple android/Kobo devices as needed in a double seater.

PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy