Posted - 01/05/2012 : 20:38:27
| I finaly manage to compile LK8000 for Windows CE. Thanks to everybody. (Eric, I got it, yeeeeessss). Here are the steps I followed.
Compilation on Windows using Cygwin environment
Cygwin creates a *NIX-like environment on Windows.
1. Execute setup.exe from http://www.cygwin.com/, choose c:\cygwin as installation folder. Keep all default settings.
2. Once installed, launch Cygwin setup.exe again and search for packages by typing "make" in the search area. Install the corresponding packages (clicking on "Default" will change them to "Install").
3. Launch Cygwin setup.exe again and search for "binutils". Install the corresponding packages
4. Launch Cygwin setup.exe a last time, search for "gcc" and install the corresponding packages.
5. Download this version of minGw32ce http://sourceforge.net/projects/cegcc/files/cegcc/0.59.1/cegcc_mingw32ce_cygwin1.7_r1399.tar.bz2/download and save it to c:\cygwin
6. Start a Cygwin terminal (e.g., using the Start Menu shortcut created during Cygwin setup), and go to the folder where the tarball was downloaded. Using following command :
7. Extract the tarball by entering the command :
tar -xjvf cegcc_mingw32ce_cygwin1.7_r1399.tar.bz2
8. Replace the shlobj.h file with one patched to work for LK8000:
a. Go to https://gist.github.com/820689.
b. Click "download", and save the file. To simplify the next steps, change the (very long) file name to something brief (e.g., shlobj.tar.gz), and save it in your Cygwin directory (C:\cygwin).
c. Start the Cygwin terminal, navigate to the folder where you saved the downloaded file (using cd /cygdrive/c/cygwin), and extract the file by executing this command:
tar -zxvf shlobj.tar.gz.
d. Replace the shlobj.h at cygwin/opt/mingw32ce/arm-mingw32ce/include with the one just extracted.
9. Add /opt/mingw32ce/bin: to the PATH setting (inserting it just after "PATH= ) in the file C:\cygwin\etc\profile.
10. Download LK8000 source code (version 3.0b in my example) in "tar.gz" format from https://github.com/LK8000/LK8000/tags and save the file to c:\cygwin. Extract the file with the following command
tar -zxvf LK8000-LK8000-300b-0-g3c32864.tar.gz
11. Navigate to the newly created lk8000 folder until you find the one containing Makefile using the navigation commands (cd subfolder to go to a subfolder, cd .. to go to the parent folder, dir to list the files in the current folder, exit to exit the cygwin terminal)
12. make TARGET=PNA should result in an LK8000-PNA.exe.