PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
PF Home | International_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Upload image
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 General Support
 Save "north up" state in a multimap
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lshachar
Pulcino

Israel
8 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2017 :  15:46:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't save the north up orientation in any of the multimap screens. (not a problem with the main map page). What am I missing here? Shouldn't it get saved in the system profile file?

(after setting north up in a multimap, I save the default system profile (as well as device / aircraft / pilot profiles, just in case). I then exit and restart LK8000 again, and the map would show with track up, again)

as a workaround I added the "map orient" to the custom menu. this helps but I would much prefer the setting to simply be persistent.

thanks!

AlphaLima

Germany
1367 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2017 :  10:54:05  Show Profile  Visit AlphaLima's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you want to store these settings permanently, you must turn on "Save Runtime" under:
Config 2/3->LK8000 Setup -> System Setup -> Page 22 System -> Save Runtime "On"

Background:
not all settings are stored by default. A lot of users (especially beginners) want to get back to defulat settings after restart.
After turning on "Save Runtime", most settings are stored persitantly. So be careful with clicking arround.

Edited by - AlphaLima on 10/08/2017 11:01:38
Go to Top of Page

lshachar
Pulcino

Israel
8 Posts

Posted - 13/08/2017 :  12:29:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you! :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Suggerimenti dello staff:

PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - P.I. 05264240960