PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
PF Home | International_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Upload image
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 Change requests and new features list
 Automatic load files with airspaces from internet.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ryszard_lewandowski
Pulcino

Poland
26 Posts

Posted - 18/05/2017 :  12:04:41  Show Profile  Visit ryszard_lewandowski's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi, every day I prepare files with active (for current day) airspaces for Poland (by automatic script of course). Swaping files - especially in Android is not so nice...

It would be grate if lk could load files from configurable internet location and swap with current AirSpace and Waypoints files. Eg. after pressing the button(s).

http://lotynamotolotni.pl

Coolwind

Italy
8885 Posts

Posted - 18/05/2017 :  13:00:34  Show Profile  Visit Coolwind's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Why is not so nice from android? Send he airspace with email, or transfer with WiFi, or with USB cable, and place the file in airspaces folder.
1 minute work.
People with PNA cannot to this and kobo users same problem. But android is just not a problem.
You are asking to develop a file download from a configurable location on the Internet (address, port, protocol) and a file type for airspaces way points maybe. It is a lot of work. I would like to know here how many people updates airspaces every flight.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - P.I. 05264240960