PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 Hardware
 Trafic on LK 8000 and Android
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

JBlyth
Aquilotto

Australia
229 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2017 :  06:39:17  Show Profile  Visit JBlyth's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just a thought, but do you have Radar turned on in the Pilot settings?

Edited by - JBlyth on 07/09/2017 06:41:29
Go to Top of Page

hiller
Pulcino

8 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2018 :  23:46:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am having a difficult time trying to establish the correct settings that can be used to show livetrack24 traffic on LK8000 on Kobo with Android. Search of this forum shows some older posts that no longer easily correlate with LK8000 data fields in the most recent versions, and that for me are hard to synthesize. Please forgive me if I have overlooked something, but I am wondering if it would be possible for someone who has successfully done this to share their settings. What I have tried by pulling together several posts is the following:

I am running TTLivetrack24 from Android (8.1) and selected 1) Send GPS to Kobo using UDP protocol; 2) Play LK8000 sounds and 3)UDP port number is set at 80. In addition, my Livetrack 24 is enabled and my user and password information included. In addition, I have enabled Skylines and put in my Skylines key.

My Android is established as a hotspot and Kobo (Nickel) has recognized it.

On Kobo (using GoFly hardware) there is one LK8000 device set up according to that protocol. The second device is set as follows:
Name: Digifly
Port: UDPServer
Ext. Sound: OFF
Port: 80

Geoid Altitude: On
Serial Mode: Polling
Device model: Generic

In addition, LK8000 pilot configuration includes livetrack server information, and Radar is On.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge on this.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy