PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 Hardware
 Bluefly Vario & LK8000 Android
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nick007
New Entry

Romania
2 Posts

Posted - 31/03/2017 :  00:24:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately I can't find out how to enable the Vario. I don't know how can be activated this feature. After pairing the Bluefly vario to LK8000 on Android, it seems to read the data of the pressure transmitted by Bluefly Vario, but unfortunately it seems to be useless because the feature of Vario can't be activated.

Nick007
New Entry

Romania
2 Posts

Posted - 31/03/2017 :  00:28:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I tried to enable the Vario feature on Samsung Galaxy Note 4, because this phone poses it's own internal barometric sensor, but unfortunately it was impossible. My have someone any suggestions?
Go to Top of Page

Coolwind

Italy
8957 Posts

Posted - 31/03/2017 :  02:37:54  Show Profile  Visit Coolwind's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Nick, the BlueFly support is not documented enough.. despite the work that has been done to make it work in LK!
Sorry about that. So, try this:
Enter system configuration (menu Config config , LK8000 setup, system setup)
Advance to menu 10, interface
Click on Configure custom menu and select (for example) 9
Scroll to select "Device A config"
do the same for custom menu 10, Device B config.

Close menu and now from map , Menu and Custom Menu button. Now you have Device A and B Config buttons!
If BlueFly is connected to LK, these buttons are active.

Please let us know if this is solving the problem. We shall enhance documentation of course..

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy