PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 Hardware
 battery replacement for vertical v2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jadedbob
Pulcino

United Kingdom
12 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2017 :  19:27:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi
My v2 no longer holds any charge. With an external battery it works but paragliding i would like a better long term solution. i know very little about electronics could i replace the battery with this
http://cpc.farnell.com/ansmann/2447-3034/battery-pack-li-ion-1s3p-3-7v/dp/BT06041

it’s lithium ion 3.7V but much bigger 7.8Ah. I’d ask a friend to solder and i have an offer of a 3d print for a new bigger case . But would it work?

thanks
joe

jadedbob
Pulcino

United Kingdom
12 Posts

Posted - 22/02/2017 :  18:51:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got a battery from Lawrence that was 3.7V 1Ah, it now lasts longer than the 12 hours i tested. It’s needs me to do some work with a new case but it’s pretty amazing.
Go to Top of Page

Birdy01
New Entry

Netherlands
3 Posts

Posted - 19/03/2017 :  21:47:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Folks,

I have exactly the same problem. My Vertica V2 has been on a charger for weeks and indicates 100% charge after a few minutes. However it only holds charge for an hour or so -probably less.

Can anyone give me a clue what kind of battery is used (I understand 3.7V 1000 mAh, but size and where to buy?) and what procedure is used to replace it?

Thanks, Bert
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy