PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 Paragliders
 Paraglider/hg cruise/thermal mode switch
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sundancer
Pulcino

Czech Republic
34 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2015 :  20:12:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I was testing TopHat soaring, just to see some diferences. I found one very nice feature - there is a possibility to adjust the time period after it enters a thermal before it switches to thermalling mode.

I think lk8000 has a default of 15 sec, which is way too long, and sometimes you have to wait relly long before the thermal asistant start. I tested this in Condor and even for glider the 5-8 sec setting suited me better, in weka thermals.

Do you think it is possible to add option to setup this param somehow, to force the lk8000 switch to thermal mode quicker?

parapenT1sta
Pterodattilo

Portugal
1864 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2015 :  22:14:08  Show Profile  Visit parapenT1sta's Homepage  Click to see parapenT1sta's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
This subject was discussed here: http://www.postfrontal.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7604
Go to Top of Page

sundancer
Pulcino

Czech Republic
34 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2015 :  22:15:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am sorry, havent found it. Please close/delete this thread.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy