PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Argomenti principali
 GPS&C
 Mio400 e USB
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cernauta
Pterodattilo

802 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2013 :  18:56:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Un aiutino...

Ho installato Visual Shell v.1.14 rev.01 sul mio400. Installato programmi e mappe, tutto ok.. L'ho usato per pił di un anno, copiandovi nuovi file e mappe, senza problemi..
Fino a qualche giorno fa. Da allora sto tentando di collegarlo via USB al PC, ma non ce la faccio proprio. Provato con vari cavi e vari PC. Ho anche allungato il tempo di attesa della connessione nel file usbconnect.mscr (da 16 a 66) ma senza risultato. Che posso fare? senza USB niente mappe aggiornate, niente nuovi file di gara.

ciao e grazie
aldo

-

Dear friends,
I have installed Visual Shell v.1.14 rev.01 on my Mio Moov400.
Everything worked, and I installed additional navigation programs and maps.

Now, after about 1 year, I need to update the programs. Unfortunately, I'm not able to connect the Mio to USB anymore.
I tried for days, with different cables and different PC running different versions of Windows from XPsp3 to W8.
I always click the USB icon BEFORE connecting the cable.

I edited the USB connect mscr file, to make the waiting time longer (66000 instead of 16000) with no results.

What can I try?

thank you very much!
aldo

Edited by - cernauta on 01/03/2013 18:57:14

cernauta
Pterodattilo

802 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2013 :  21:15:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
never mind, it finally worked. No mods, no reason, but it worked.

aldo
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.13 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy