PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 Change requests and new features list
 [2014] Wind direction information
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

brunotl
Pterodattilo

France
1096 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2012 :  11:42:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You need wait next beta, but now "Toggle WndRose" state is saved at shutdown and reloaded at startup....
Go to Top of Page

Alf
Aquilotto

Italy
210 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2012 :  12:47:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is it already in 3.1g, you mean? I wish it was, but, on my devices, at startup I always find it in Degrees setting, even if I always toggle it to Cardinal.
Go to Top of Page

brunotl
Pterodattilo

France
1096 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2012 :  13:24:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alf

Is it already in 3.1g, you mean? I wish it was, but, on my devices, at startup I always find it in Degrees setting, even if I always toggle it to Cardinal.

No, you need wait 3.1h ...
Go to Top of Page

parapenT1sta
Pterodattilo

Portugal
1864 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2012 :  13:27:11  Show Profile  Visit parapenT1sta's Homepage  Click to see parapenT1sta's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Coolwind

no, as I already explained, we dont know if a profile is paragliding mode until it is loaded. You must configure it, or better we shall prepare a standard configuration profile for paragliding , and include it in the distribution.

I really like the idea of the profile for paragliding, I think I can help about it.
Go to Top of Page

Coolwind

Italy
8957 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2012 :  20:53:05  Show Profile  Visit Coolwind's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I must prepare the one for trekking, so...
Go to Top of Page

bo.
Pterodattilo

843 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2017 :  15:15:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Old topic, but I'm glad if someone can help.

I already found and added the "Toggle wind rose" command as a custom menu item. And as this setting is saved in shutdown I will probably not need this again. What I was wondering about is, is there any other way to access this setting? I could not find it in the menu or system setup. This is on V6.1f on a Kobo.

I am asking since I sometimes help people setting up LK, and my current way to change this setting is not too quick and easy...

Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Coolwind

Italy
8957 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2017 :  01:43:40  Show Profile  Visit Coolwind's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well no, the toggle wind rose is currently only a custom action not available in configuration.
We have not much space left in config setup until we redesign it. Something that sooner or later we must face with.
Go to Top of Page

bo.
Pterodattilo

843 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2017 :  13:09:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, thanks. Then I already had the best available procedure :-)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.13 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy