PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 Hardware
 LK8000 on Craggy Aero Ultimate Le 57
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lighteningto
New Entry

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2018 :  21:33:59  Show Profile  Visit lighteningto's Homepage  Reply with Quote
LK8000 on Craggy Aero Ultimate Le57 Dual Core Processor, 1 Gig Flashdisk.

http://www.craggyaero.com/ultimates.htm

Richard

lighteningto
New Entry

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2018 :  21:48:00  Show Profile  Visit lighteningto's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Preferred Hardware System PowerFlarm - LXNAV S8/S80 - Ultimate Le 57

Richard
Go to Top of Page

Marco from Hangar 5
Pterodattilo

Netherlands
886 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2018 :  15:26:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Craggy Aero Ultimate 57 display is awesome, but to work with it is a bit cumbersome, as it lacks a touch screen(hence the bright screen, as it has no touch overlay) and requires some kind of mouse input (trackball on the stick or a wired mini trackball mouse in your hand or like Bruno Vassel has, a small touch pad mounted on the side). I have seen Bruno Vassel using it in his Youtube Video's, but seems to be cumbersome to me.

Beside that, it is quite expensive for, by now.. old technology!

But the display is awesome, nothing better than that! And it runs good old Windows CE, so LK8000 should work just fine (it is also advertised on the graggy aero website)

I have seriously thought about purchasing this a few years ago, but in the end I opted for more up to date technology with the LXNAV S80 and an up to date bright Android smartphone (Tomorrow I will get my Nokia 8! 700 nits!)

Marco
BU (PH-588)
Mini Nimbus HS7, s/n 039
http://www.zweef.nl/
Zweefvliegcentrum Noordkop, NETHERLANDS
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy