PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 BUG reporting and solved list
 v6.1h task sectors drawn incorrectly NOT TRUE
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

canciano
Pulcino

Spain
22 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2017 :  21:15:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In version 6.1h both in android and PC versions:

- task finish circle and line types are not drawn in the map. But the finish works correctly, as LK8000 detects when the glider crosses the finish.

- sector type Dae 0.5/10 draws a fixed 10km radius on the map, no matter the radius specified when setting up the task

Edited by - Coolwind on 05/06/2017 02:49:14

Coolwind

Italy
8957 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2017 :  02:48:57  Show Profile  Visit Coolwind's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not true. Do not open bugs like these please.
Last task waypoint appears ONLY AFTER first task point is passed.
For good reasons.
Go to Top of Page

canciano
Pulcino

Spain
22 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2017 :  23:44:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I had not seen Last task waypoint behaviour documented in any of the manuals.

Maybe, then, this thread should be moved to general support.

What does the Radius parameter in DAeC =.5/10 sector types do? I have changed it to lower values but the sector boundary is still 10km. Can I setup such a task with a radius lower than 10km?

Thanks to all the developers for the effort. Great software. Android version working perfectly in my Samsung S7 with FLARM Redbox and Zander SR940connected via soartronic IOIO UART version 1. Display perfectly visible under bright sun conditions.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.13 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy