PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 Development Updates
 Beta 6.1d (Android)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

brunotl
Pterodattilo

France
1090 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2017 :  20:05:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Available for everyone in Google Play

this version add bluetooth support and fix many other problem but not all, we continue to work ...

have good flight and don't forget to report all issues

bryanwu
Pulcino

23 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2017 :  05:03:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In Fly mode, before takeoff,
Input config/setup basic/QNH
Seems HAGL higher than 12m the QNH will reset to 1013.25 in this version.
Ver 6.0b @WinCE will keep the value which I input.
Is this an issue? Thank you.

Edited by - bryanwu on 02/03/2017 05:06:34
Go to Top of Page

davesalmon
Pterodattilo

United Kingdom
1620 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2017 :  13:43:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How does the BT work? I can't find anything like the interface on the non-Android version.
Go to Top of Page

parapenT1sta
Pterodattilo

Portugal
1864 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2017 :  13:47:59  Show Profile  Visit parapenT1sta's Homepage  Click to see parapenT1sta's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by davesalmon

How does the BT work? I can't find anything like the interface on the non-Android version.

You need to pair your device using Android OS bluetooth pairing option in first place.
Go to Top of Page

Fil
Pulcino

Czech Republic
20 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2017 :  12:09:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
just for info, the same restart problem like in 6.1c version persists.
(Dell Streak 5, CM7 - Android 2.3.7)
F.
Go to Top of Page

Coolwind

Italy
8957 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2017 :  15:52:37  Show Profile  Visit Coolwind's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bryanwu

In Fly mode, before takeoff,
Input config/setup basic/QNH
Seems HAGL higher than 12m the QNH will reset to 1013.25 in this version.
Ver 6.0b @WinCE will keep the value which I input.
Is this an issue? Thank you.

I dont understand the problem.
Go to Top of Page

sasa
Pulcino

Croatia
48 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2017 :  00:51:06  Show Profile  Visit sasa's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ToninoTarsi

quote:
[i].............."safety altitude": https://goo.gl/photos/LgzfjKqtUWhu3uFK7
It is no important what you adjust on this page but when return to previous page, page is rotated for 180°: https://goo.gl/photos/jgoXgNsmCTLmSez79

Interesting behavior :-)
I next version you will be able to fix orientation ( Auto,Landscape, Portrait, Inverse Landscape or Inverse Portrait ) so maybe this will solve the problem.

Tony

The new version did not solve the problem.

Whether it makes sense to change the refresh function that is called after leaving the dialogue or introduce a new one that would not changed the orientation of the screen when performing refresh after dialogue exit?
Go to Top of Page

Coolwind

Italy
8957 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2017 :  14:53:45  Show Profile  Visit Coolwind's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hard to understand.
Go to Top of Page

cloudsun9
Pulcino

United Kingdom
58 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2017 :  20:30:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Screen views used to have screen orientation controls, which might solve sasa's problem. They are not in Android version.

Cloudsun9
Go to Top of Page

Coolwind

Italy
8957 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2017 :  21:34:49  Show Profile  Visit Coolwind's Homepage  Reply with Quote
map orientation is always in display 2 config
Go to Top of Page

cloudsun9
Pulcino

United Kingdom
58 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2017 :  00:14:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, that is 'map orient' but I am sure there used to be a screen orient setting somewhere when I had a Kobo.
As it is, this function is controlled by the phone's accelerometer.
My guess is that overriding the accelerometer would solve the problem sasa is having, I might be wrong though.

Cloudsun9
Go to Top of Page

sasa
Pulcino

Croatia
48 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2017 :  03:37:31  Show Profile  Visit sasa's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cloudsun9
My guess is that overriding the accelerometer would solve the problem sasa is having, I might be wrong though.

I agree with you. Overriding the accelerometer in refresh screen function which is called after return from any dialog probably solve this problem.
Yotaphone 2 has 2 screen. E-ink screen work in "mirror" mode and it seems that low level driver for accelerometer "think" that AMOLED screen is in use. For portrait mode this anomaly is not shown but in landscape orientation it is problem.
For example if you enter inside an airspace an pop-menu appear, when you press something and return to previous screen, screen orientation change.
I hope that this problem will be fixed in new Yota FW (Android 6.0.1), but who know when it will be released...
Go to Top of Page

sasa
Pulcino

Croatia
48 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2017 :  04:12:29  Show Profile  Visit sasa's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Is it possible to download lk8000.apk file for somewhere? (for manual installation on android)?
Go to Top of Page

Coolwind

Italy
8957 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2017 :  04:13:52  Show Profile  Visit Coolwind's Homepage  Reply with Quote
screen orientation can be selected in lk system configuration.
Go to Top of Page

bo.
Pterodattilo

843 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2017 :  10:31:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, I was also wondering about this, and did not know about this setting until now :-)
Go to Top of Page

Coolwind

Italy
8957 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2017 :  11:46:31  Show Profile  Visit Coolwind's Homepage  Reply with Quote
it is not your fault. It is our fault that we did not write a list of changes .
People actually know nothing about what are the differences in a version .
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy