PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 General Support
 Airspace files
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kestrel19
Falchetto

United Kingdom
158 Posts

Posted - 28/04/2016 :  12:21:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can someone please clear up a rather confused discussion on the UK website gliderpilot.net.

The supported airspace format on LK8000 is OpenAir. The only published documentation I can find is on the Winpilot site, and according to that airspace classes E and F are not supported. Accordingly files are being issued in the UK showing class E and TMZs transposed to class D.

However LK contains configuration options for E, F, and TMZ, and I'm sure in the past I've used files with class E in identified with "AC E".

Can someone please confirm whether we are working with Winpilot's version of OpenAir, or a superset of it, and if so, is there a published specification of it anywhere?

Soar the big sky

AlphaLima

Germany
1978 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2016 :  22:23:14  Show Profile  Visit AlphaLima's Homepage  Reply with Quote
E,F, G, TMZ and the new RMZ are supported in LK8000 even it is not defined. All defined by AC xxx.

Also a new AF (Airspace Frequency) and AG (Airspace Ground Station name) are supported in the latest release, (append to the aorspace name, Frequency extracted for Radio Control)

Edited by - AlphaLima on 02/05/2016 22:25:31
Go to Top of Page

BravoLima
Aquilotto

Netherlands
276 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2016 :  11:13:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In the German airspace-file, published by the DAeC, I came across an "AY command-line". Does anybody know the purpose of this command?

AC CTR
AN CTR Ansbach
*AY CTR
*W N=AnsbachCTR
AH 3000 MSL
AL GND
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.13 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy