PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 Delta/Hang Gliders
 no “best alternate” for HG/PG users?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

MPusz
Aquila imperiale

Poland
683 Posts

Posted - 14/02/2011 :  20:56:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
2.1b is not an official release so it cannot be put on the official website. You can find more information here: http://www.postfrontal.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4751.
Go to Top of Page

Gary Thomas Wirdnam
Pulcino

Italy
12 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2011 :  10:08:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Z9,

I'm a HG pilot too - completely agree about needing Best Alternate...... in fact that is why I have got the equipment and downloaded LK8000. I've just moved to Italy and I want to fly XC around the mountains but I know there aren't too many landable fields around. My local area is Laveno (near the Icaro factory, I guess you know it!) Do you have a waypoint file that is just landable fields around the Alps?? I have looked around but cna't find anyone publishing a list like this.

Cheers,
Gary
Go to Top of Page

Coolwind

Italy
8957 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2011 :  11:57:45  Show Profile  Visit Coolwind's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I was at the Icaro factory landing field on saturday, with Christian. In fact I am spending weekends very near Laveno.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy