PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 Change requests and new features list
 LXNAV S80 receive Auto Mc value of LK8000 (DONE)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Marco from Hangar 5 Posted - 13/05/2018 : 12:41:25
Hi all,

I do not know if this has been requested before, I used the search function but could not find any.. So maybe I do something wrong or I use the wrong driver.. anyways, I have the following issue:

I have put a lot of effort to achieve two way communication between LK8000 on my smartphone or GG via Bluetooth and my brand new LXNAV S80, I was particulary looking forward to have the Mc value of LK8000 transfered to the S80.. well, in manual mode it works fine! but when in LK8000 Mc is set to Auto, in my favorite setting of Thermal + Finish... the values calculated by LK800 are not transfered to the S80.. which I found quite disapointing.

Therefore my request:

Please make (or adjust an existing one) a driver for two way communication with the LXNAV S80 which makes it possible to send Auto Mc values of LK8000 to the LXNAV S80 automatically.

I use the LXV7_EXP driver, should I change to another driver maybe? (there are a few)

Thanks in advance!

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Marco from Hangar 5 Posted - 18/05/2018 : 07:41:44
Ok, I understand... Coolwind hasn't been on this forum for a while as well.
AlphaLima Posted - 16/05/2018 : 15:50:30
quote:

You already have an idea when version 7 will be released? Last time you said end of April... but that date passed quietly ;-)

I don't know, it is up to Paolo, but he seems to be very busy these days.
Marco from Hangar 5 Posted - 16/05/2018 : 15:10:21
quote:
Originally posted by AlphaLima

It will be released afte V7.0 has beed released. I can give you a test version. (but not for android)

Cool! please provide the PDA test version, I can test with my Glider Guider coming loooong weekend (Pfingsten)

You already have an idea when version 7 will be released? Last time you said end of April... but that date passed quietly ;-)
AlphaLima Posted - 16/05/2018 : 14:20:53
It will be released afte V7.0 has beed released. I can give you a test version. (but not for android)
Marco from Hangar 5 Posted - 16/05/2018 : 13:56:17
Thanks Alphalima, you're the best!

When can we see it implemented in the Android version?

Thanks again!
AlphaLima Posted - 16/05/2018 : 07:55:12
No it's a bug. Already fixed it!
Marco from Hangar 5 Posted - 13/05/2018 : 22:07:53
Ok, I understand, so it did work in the past with the older V7 vario, right?

Shall I try another driver, if so which one would be the best? I would like to keep the wind input of the S80 though, which works fine with the LXV7_EXP

Does an NMEA log help? or a logfile of the S80 itself or both?

I could try next weekend.
AlphaLima Posted - 13/05/2018 : 16:30:59
The Auto update should work, I wonder it does not. Unfortuneatly I don't have a device for testing. So I can't do anything about it.

PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy