PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 Developers
 LK8000 running und iPad or iPhone

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ezim Posted - 27/04/2017 : 16:31:08
Does anybody know, how long it should take, till LK8000 may run on my iPad or on my iPhone?
It was announced, somebody is working on it.
Thanks for a reply
Erich
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Coolwind Posted - 06/04/2018 : 10:52:15
As far as I know the development on Apple was almost completed and then dropped for the reasons already explained. Nobody is spending time on Apple among developers now since years. I wouldn't spend my time (personally) to discover that Apple think it is a privilege to distribute on Apple store. Sorry, no thanks.
chrislane Posted - 05/04/2018 : 17:34:33
Hi ... I have to say that LK8000 would be great for USA pilots. Many of us use foreflight, and to have a glider computer and updated charts/frequencies on the same device would be very desirable. Thaks,
ezim Posted - 15/12/2017 : 15:05:55
Hi Coolwind,
to have LK8000 on my iPad would be really great.
You have written, it is expensive to have it distributed through App Store. If it helps, I can take some of the initial costs on my shoulders
Kyza Posted - 15/12/2017 : 14:29:18
Hello Coolwind. Sorry for bothering you with this again, but can you tell us what is the progress with this ? I'm thinking to Buy iPad mini and connect it to S100 or REA80 to have such a gliding computer in plane.

Thank you

Pavel
Coolwind Posted - 28/07/2017 : 12:29:16
Porting to Apple was almost completed months ago. Problem is that distributing on Apple store is expensive, takes ages, and he software had to be completed and could not be sold on the store.
In Europe less than 15% of market is taken by Apple.
mbedyn Posted - 27/07/2017 : 13:43:48
bump..
any news about porting to iOS?
Michael

PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy