PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 BUG reporting and solved list
 6.1g - Map Shift FIXED

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alebu Posted - 19/05/2017 : 15:10:46
Hi,
just after the updating to 6.1g I got the map shift shown in the following picture. It is the same on PC and Android.

Regards
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
davesalmon Posted - 26/05/2017 : 20:52:23
Can now confirm it is the same problem, the terrain has been moved about 10kms east relative to the topology, or the topology has moved west.
davesalmon Posted - 26/05/2017 : 20:31:40
I have flown twice since with 6.1g no obvious problem. Airspace heights were correctly displayed and warned.
However just setting something at home, and coupled my GT altimeter to the V2, rather than using the Flarm in the glider. During startup the baro alt shows correctly as 495 ft, but as soon as the screen message says Using bar alt, and gives the setting information, the baro alt changes to 1000ft. The waypoint information is correct at 495ft, ther bottom bar says QFE is 0. Is this something to do with the above problem, or I suppose it could be the GT Altimeter.
davesalmon Posted - 21/05/2017 : 13:56:51
So, I will carry on with 6.1g.
ToninoTarsi Posted - 21/05/2017 : 11:43:17
quote:
Originally posted by davesalmon

What are we looking for, because I cannot see anything wrong with my maps, and there was nothing wrong when I flew. Terrain looks OK, topology looks OK, waypoints look OK, airspace looks OK. Maps are not new, used them for years.

The bug is related to which terrain you are using so it is not present in all configurations. Was just a sneaky bug :-(
Tony
davesalmon Posted - 20/05/2017 : 15:41:32
What are we looking for, because I cannot see anything wrong with my maps, and there was nothing wrong when I flew. Terrain looks OK, topology looks OK, waypoints look OK, airspace looks OK. Maps are not new, used them for years.
pierfax Posted - 20/05/2017 : 09:52:36
look better in your device.... maps are not correct.
quote:
Originally posted by davesalmon

As I said in other post, worked for me in flight, did not notice any problem using V2. Also replay of flight seems OK.

davesalmon Posted - 20/05/2017 : 08:18:58
As I said in other post, worked for me in flight, did not notice any problem using V2. Also replay of flight seems OK.
mzeddd Posted - 19/05/2017 : 21:20:53
6.1G retired?
Coolwind Posted - 19/05/2017 : 21:11:54
I am very sorry. 6.1g unusable in flight.
Version retired.

PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy