PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 Development Updates
 V7 delay

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
AlphaLima Posted - 07/06/2018 : 14:41:23
Due to private circumstances we are not able to release the Version 7 at the moment.

But you can use the 99.9% identical V7 pre-release version which can be found here:
http://www.postfrontal.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8737

Please be aware that the development ist still going on as can be seen on the github repository:
https://github.com/LK8000/LK8000/pulls

Unfortuneatly these features can only be released after the V7 release.

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Marco from Hangar 5 Posted - 03/08/2018 : 17:19:50
quote:
Originally posted by brunotl

quote:
Originally posted by Marco from Hangar 5
Well.. Alphalima has worked quite hard to remove some bugs and introduce some new functionalities we are waiting for to be released in the next version.(NOTAMS) and I think some functions in 6.1R are not yet available in the Android version. The Android version is a bit behind the PDA version right now.

6.1r are same on android/Kobo/WinCE target

i've publish myself all Android version from the begining, so i'm sure ...

OK, if you say so.. then my perception is a bit off.

None the less, please negotiate with Alphalima if it is a good time to release a new version or a new beta (6.1S), because I know Alphalima has worked out quite a few new features we are waiting for and squashed a whole bunch of bugs.
brunotl Posted - 03/08/2018 : 16:38:15
quote:
Originally posted by Marco from Hangar 5
Well.. Alphalima has worked quite hard to remove some bugs and introduce some new functionalities we are waiting for to be released in the next version.(NOTAMS) and I think some functions in 6.1R are not yet available in the Android version. The Android version is a bit behind the PDA version right now.

6.1r are same on android/Kobo/WinCE target

i've publish myself all Android version from the begining, so i'm sure ...
Marco from Hangar 5 Posted - 03/08/2018 : 12:01:57
quote:
Originally posted by brunotl

don't worries, nothing will disappear, i'm able to do v7 release if it's required !

for this time, 6.1r are ok for every one...

Aleksandar Posted - 03/08/2018 : 09:01:42
Good news, I think that is not too urgent to do it.
If I can help something, say. It will be my pleasure :)
brunotl Posted - 02/08/2018 : 22:06:50
don't worries, nothing will disappear, i'm able to do v7 release if it's required !

for this time, 6.1r are ok for every one...

BravoLima Posted - 02/08/2018 : 11:33:14
Six months ago, the release of v7.0 was announced but this was temporarily postponed by Mr Coolwind's private circumstances (if I understand it correctly).

Has it been thought of appointing a temporary deputy so that the continuity of LK8000 is guaranteed?

Nothing to the detriment of Mr Coolwind but the current division of tasks (1 person responsible for releasing new versions) makes LK8000 vulnerable.

It would be a shame if this brilliant piece of software were to disappear in this way.
AlphaLima Posted - 16/07/2018 : 20:52:37
Changes can be found here:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/LK8000/LK8000/master/Common/Distribution/LK8000/_System/CREDITS.TXT

And here is the already filled pipeline after 7.0:
https://github.com/LK8000/LK8000/pulls
vansoestNL Posted - 16/07/2018 : 12:07:05
Sorry to hear about the private circumstances, hope things are ok.

So 6.1R is almost identical, where can we find the changelog from 6.0b on? Is there an updated manual or new features list?

Thanks,

Jeroen
Marco from Hangar 5 Posted - 07/06/2018 : 21:16:19
Oh.. That does not sound as good news, Please wish mister Coolwind all the best if you have contact with him..I hope he will be back soon.

PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy