PostFrontal Forum
PostFrontal Forum
LK8000_Support_Forum | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 LK8000 International Support
 General Support
 Bug on Waypoint editor

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
danielvelez Posted - 07/03/2018 : 00:27:42
Hello there. Iīm using Android 6.1r.

I have configured units as DD.dddd.

It seems that they are limited to four decimal positions as it stated on the DD.dddd option. Thatīs not a bug but a limitation when using a more user friendly coord system.

Now, when you go into waypoint edit, and try to make a new waypoint, the format appears as XXd XXXXm so itīs confusing as you are not using minutes on this format.
Also you should always write the 4 decimals... but if you go for something like: 6.005 -75.5050, writting it results in something really confusing, as it shows you:N6d 5m and W75d 5050m, so you loose the trailing zeros on the display and it seems the same as 6.5 instead of 6.005.

Nevertheless if you use the whole 4 decimal degrees, you will get it right on the "waypoint file", as they get written into DDMM.mmm format, even when you donīt see it "right" on the waypoint editor.

So it will be really nice if when setting the coords format to DD.dddd, you will get one line for entering the info on the editor, avoiding the "DD" on one entry box and de "dddd" on another entry box that stated "m" as if it were minutes instead of decimal degrees.

1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
parapenT1sta Posted - 10/03/2018 : 23:42:51
I also found this bug regarding DD.dddd: https://github.com/LK8000/LK8000/issues/1132

PostFrontal Forum © PostFrontal - La community del Volo a Vela Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Since 2006, owned and maintained by PostFrontal S.A.S. di Giuliano Golfieri & c. - VAT ID: IT05264240960
THIS WEBSITE ONLY USES FUNCTIONAL COOKIES
Privacy & Cookie Policy